EMC VNXe3300 Overview
The VNXe3300 includes all of the ease of use and application-driven management features of the VNXe3150, along with increased performance, scalability, and I/O expandibility. Both systems share a comprehensive set of features includingexceptional capacity utilization, data protection and availability solutions, and advanced support capabilites. You’ll easily provision, manage, and protect file and block level storage with a single networked storage solution. You get more processing power than the VNXe3150 and you can scale up to 150 drives.
VNXe3300 storage systems also support Flash drives. Flash drives are recommended for performance-intensive applications or parts of applications with very low response-time and high-throughput requirements.
EMC VNXe3300 Key Features Include:
- Intuitive: Provision a new file share or hundreds of Microsoft Exchange mailboxes in just a few clicks. With integrated support, youll diagnose issues automatically and resolve them quickly and efficiently.
- Optimized: Optimized for virtual applications with VMware and Microsoft Hyper-V integration. Wizards make deployment easy youll provision a 1 TB VMware datastore in fewer than 10 minutes.
- Flexible: Efficiently expand your array adding both performance and capacity per your business needs by mixing and matching drive types within the same enclosure.
- Unified: A single platform for file and block data services.
EMC VNXe3300 Pricing, Maintenance & Support, Installation
Vilis Systems offers the best deals on the EMC VNXe3300 unified storage system. Either click on the Price Quote or Support Quote buttons above, or call us at 952-314-5905 to get assistance from one of our solution architects today. If you’re looking to sell your EMC VNXe3300, we have a great asset recovery program to help you get the most out of your idle IT storage equipment. We offer EMC VNXe3300 Support & Maintenance for hardware you already own and newly purchased equipment from Vilis Systems for up to 5 years. Our EMC experts are also able to help you with the installation of any EMC VNXe solution.
VNXe3300 Unified Storage Family
The VNX family is the next generation of EMC’s midrange and low-end storage platforms. The VNX family (Figure 1) includes the VNX series and the VNXe series.
Figure 1. Models in the VNX family
The entry-level VNXe series includes two models: the VNXe3100 and the VNXe3300. These entry-level offerings provide storage over an IP network. They support the iSCSI, CIFS and NFS protocols. The small footprint and affordable price of the VNXe make it well suited for small to medium businesses as well as remote-branch offices interested in consolidating storage of Exchange, VMware, Hyper-V, and file servers. VNXe is designed for the IT generalist with no specific storage knowledge. The newly designed management interface, Unisphere, is intuitive and enables application administrators to perform storage provisioning, management, and monitoring at the application level. Unisphere provides a centralized GUI that makes VNXe unified storage systems easy to manage, and it integrates with VMware and Hyper-V servers in the environment.
EMC VNXe3300 Technical Specifications:
- Shared storage for up to 1,000 users
- 2 quad core Intel Xeon processors
- Maximum of 150 drives
- Up to 7 DAEs
- 24 GB of RAM
- RAID 1/0, 5, 6
- Maximum of 450 TB of raw capacity
- VNXe Local Protection Suite: enables safe data protection and repurposing
- EMC Unisphere software: an extensible, unified platform with an intuitive user interface for managing storage
- Unisphere Remote: centralized monitoring of over 1,000 VNXe systems deployed in remote and branch offices
- 3U rack-mount chassis
- 3-year enhanced warranty: next business day onsite and 24×7 remote support