Used and Refurbished Dell EqualLogic Storage Systems
Used and refurbished EqualLogic storage systems are a great way for SMBs and larger companies to save money while deploying enterprise class storage arrays with the reliability a Fortune 500 company demands. Whether you are looking for a production IP SAN, Disaster Recovery option, or a whole solution, Vilis Systems has a refurbished EqualLogic Option for you. All EqualLogic PS6000 series we sell come with a one year warranty standard.
EqualLogic Third Party Warranty, Maintenance & Support, Upgrades and Parts
Extend the life of your Dell EqualLogic PS6000 series equipment with professional third party support from Vilis Systems. We offer third party EqualLogic support and maintenance contracts with best-in-class service from techs with years of experience with EqualLogic service. Third party EqualLogic warranty support is also available as an option with Vilis Systems. We want to make sure you get the most out of your EqualLogic SAN which is why we provide warranties, support & maintenance, installations, upgrades and access to our EqualLogic parts inventory system. If you’re serious about keeping your Dell EqualLogic system running for years, then don’t compromise with your support and contact Vilis Systems today.
Sell Your Used EqualLogic Storage Array
Vilis Systems buys your used EqualLogic storage systems. We buy all models from the original PS100E series to the latest 6000 series in all conditions, so call us today to receive an offer to sell your used EqualLogic equipment.
Used EqualLogic PS6500X
The Dell EqualLogic PS6500X is a high-performance Internet SCSI (iSCSI) storage array capable of meeting large data-storage requirements.
- High-density serial-attached SCSI (SAS) 10,000-rpm array with up to 28TB of storage capacity in a dense 4U chassis
- Requires less power at peak and releases fewer BTUs per hour (requiring less cooling) when compared with a similarly configured storage area network (SAN)
- Scales up to 460TB under a single, intuitive management interface
Used EqualLogic PS6500E
EqualLogic virtualized architecture combines with a dense serial ATA (SATA) package to provide affordable, enterprise-capable tiered storage.
- Scales seamlessly up to 1.5PB in a single storage area network (SAN) group
- Low total cost of ownership (TCO) with both excellent cost-per-GB and comprehensive SAN management and protection software
- Help save money, space and energy by consolidating with the PS6500E
- Improved sequential performance over the previous generation
Used EqualLogic PS6000S
A virtualized Internet SCSI (iSCSI) storage area network (SAN) with solid-state drives (SSD) for affordable and easy access to low-latency, high I/O storage.
- As little as 1/3 the latency of a 15,000-rpm serial attached SCSI (SAS) array
- Up to 3X the I/Os per second (IOPS) of a 15,000-rpm SAS array
- Good for intense, moderate-capacity workloads, such as SQL or Oracle tempdbs, or for consolidated virtual desktop environments, such as VMware View with linked clones
Used EqualLogic PS6000XVS
The Dell EqualLogic PS6000XVS virtualized Internet SCSI (iSCSI) storage arrays are ideal for optimizing responsiveness of applications through intelligent data tiering within the array, across a low-latency solid-state drive (SSD) and a performance-sensitive 15,000 rpm serial attached SCSI (SAS) hard disk.
- Optimize performance of tiered application workloads, such as virtual desktops or applications delivered as a service.
- Deliver excellent user responsiveness for tiered workloads with the help of intelligent data placement across an SSD and a 15,000 rpm SAS hard disk.
- Balance cost and performance with a combination of an SSD and 15,000 rpm SAS hard disk in a single array.
Used EqualLogic PS6000XV
The PS6000XV is the best EqualLogic storage area network (SAN) for high-I/O, large-scale applications such as massive Microsoft Exchange and virtual server deployments.
- 15,000-rpm serial-attached SCSI (SAS) drives and automated load balancing deliver excellent performance
- Simplified storage management lets you get more done
- Combine with other PS Series arrays for tiered SAN with both capacity and performance
Used EqualLogic PS6000X
Virtualized storage area network (SAN) providing a good balance of cost, performance and capacity for databases, virtual servers and e-mail.
- 10,000-rpm serial attached SCSI (SAS) drives and automatic load balancing deliver strong performance for databases, e-mail and virtual servers
- Reduce total cost of ownership (TCO) and make management easier with the PS Series all-inclusive SAN management software
- Combine with other PS Series arrays for tiered SAN, optimized for both capacity and performance
Used EqualLogic PS6000E
The Dell EqualLogic peer storage architecture delivers a capable and affordable storage area network (SAN) that is extremely simple to manage.
- Affordable midrange or high-capacity models
- Simplified management to get more done
- Lower total cost of ownership (TCO), with all-inclusive software suite