Business Continuity is essential: If a system went down today would you have the ability to run your business?
Being ready for a disaster not only means disaster recovery, your business must have a plan to stay in business and the tools to get there.
Do you know the necessary steps you’ll need to take to adequately respond? Without a tested Business Continuity Program in place, even a brief disruption to your systems, facilities or resources can halt operations and harm the your organization.
The Vilis Systems Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Team creates dynamic strategies and plans for a range of scenarios, from short-term power outages to full-blown natural disasters. We deliver a comprehensive view of your business and technology environment and its various dependencies.
We design and implement solutions based on a complete understanding of your organization, its IT and business objectives and the internal and external influences that drive them.
Vilis Systems Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery team has the right resources to help, including:
- Professionally trained BCDR consultants
- RapidDeploy – the industry’s fasted system for deploying emergency loaner/rental equipment
- Years of DR experience
When your business chooses Vilis Systems Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Services, you get access to the industry’s most experienced professionals dedicated to IT and business continuity consulting.
Your organization can take advantage of:
- Unbiased, objective recommendations
- Expert business and technical resources
- Improved availability, continuity and security of systems and processes
- Reduced revenue losses
- Less downtime and better employee productivity
- Quicker, more cost-effective business resumption following an interruption
The Vilis Systems Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Consulting Team also offers additional, customized services ranging from risk assessments to specialized personnel to manage your Business Continuity Program at your location.